Matt would kiss you softly, he would brush his lips against yours ever so lightly before adding more pressure. He would love to hold your hands as you kiss and in the end you would both end up smiling into it.
Nash would kiss you hungrily, like he hadn’t seen you in ages even if…
i luv kids they are so much funner to talk to than adults. i asked a toddler today whats up and he said “ten” with such conviction i really did believe it was an adequate response to my question for a second
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares